At Brookside Property Services we provide the highest level of safety, quality, reliability and honesty with the greatest attention to detail. We are committed to getting the job done with the thought of building long term relationships through unparalleled service.
Our customers feel that our Snow and Ice Management service is one of the best in the area.
We provide commercial snow and ice removal /management services throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area:
- Commercial Property Owners
- Corporate Office Buildings
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Industrial Properties
- Retirement Communities
- Retail Stores
- School Districts
- Recreational Parks
We service numerous commercial accounts, some of which you may visit every day. Brookside Property Services keeps Private roads and parking lots clean and safe during and following a snowfall by plowing roadways and using salt/sand treatments that melt snow and ice on the pavement.
- 24 Hour Service, 7 days a week
- Snow Plowing, 1″,2″ or 3″ Triggers
- De-Icing/Salt Applications
- Timely Service
- Sidewalk Clearing
- Sidewalk Ice-Melt (Concrete Safe)
- Parking Garage Snow Removal
- Fully Insured
Why Contract with Brookside Property Services?
- How well did your contractor perform last season?
- Did your contractor have plenty of de-icing materials through the entire season?
- Did you receive accurate and timely invoices only days after the event occurred?
- Were your properties clean and safe for your tenants and/or customers after each event?
- How often did you have to contact your provider?
If you contract with Brookside Property Services, you’ll be assured…
- We pre-purchase a large amount of salt each season to ensure we will not run out of salt!!
- We have staff & systems in place to process and produce accurate and timely invoices just days after an event.
- Your properties will be clean and safe in a timely manner to ensure the safety of your tenants and customers.
- You won’t need to call us – we’ll take care of your property as if it were our own!
- Brookside Property Services Representatives attend multiple Snow Industry Conferences each year.
- Research and development of the latest technology.
- Continuous evaluation and training.
Reliability and Readiness…
- All trucks and loaders are radio dispatched 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Holidays.
- Fully insured including general liability, auto insurance as well as workers compensation.
- Dedicated team with over 50 years of snow & ice management experience combined.
- Committed to service, quality and safety since 1999.
At Brookside Property Services, We Pride Ourselves in…
- Blizzard Contingency – Brookside Property Services keeps your business open and accessible in the worst weather conditions.
- Managing separate crews dedicated to sidewalk snow removal only.
- 24 Hour Accessibility – Never get an answering machine when you have a need for service. We are only a phone call away.
- Prompt Invoicing – So you have information while it’s fresh in your mind.
Our equipment is “state of the art.” Snow pushers of various sizes on most sites clean areas quicker and more efficiently without the risk of damage and can stack the snow in areas where every parking space is a premium.
Skid steer loaders give us an advantage in that they are more maneuverable on tight sites thus allowing us to get within inches of obstructions without damage.
Brookside Property Services operates numerous pieces of snow and ice management equipment during a single snow event. We have the experience and equipment to professionally handle all of your snow and ice management needs regardless of size.
- Dedicated equipment
- Newer equipment means fewer breakdowns
- Trained professional operators
- Newest technology
Providing successful snow & ice management services requires us to have sufficient staffing, equipment and de-icing products to handle not only the one or two inch snow events but also the large snow storms and blizzards.
Our management team studies each event and determines what services are needed to keep your properties clear and safe!
Contact us now at (952) 405-8442 to schedule your free consultation appointment.